Tuesday, December 2, 2008

At the riverbed



Earlier this year Corina Lewis had taken this lady to the hospital to deliver this beautiful baby boy(baby was named by Ken Lewis). When I went to visit the family at the Riverbed with Shem the baby was lethargic, fevered and mother said that the baby had ++difficulty urinating. The Dr. had told her that the the baby needed an operation. Shem asked if there was any medicine I had to give to the family but I had none. Shem with Faith and Rod (with a mustard seed amount of faith)prayed for the baby to be healed.The next visit we made the baby and mother are all smiles and saying after we prayed the baby got better. Looks pretty healthy eh!
p.s. Corina,the mother say's she misses you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys please tell this family that we miss them and are praying for them. (Tell the mother Karina sends her love and blessing.) Seeing pictures of the mom and 'little Joshua' blesses my heart. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope the roaches are retreating for the winter!

karina said...

oh, i'm so glad I finally got around to reading your blog!
it is such a joy to see all the familiar faces again...please give Joshua's family a blessing for me and tell them I am praying for them and miss them very much!